"A Context component represents an individual web application that is
running within a particular Host."
Such a web application is based on a directory whose organization is
described in the Servlet API Specification, version 2.2 -- including the web
application deployment descriptor file, found in "WEB-INF/web.xml".

from what I understand you have to set up a context inside the server.xml as
follows
<Context path="/PR"

    docBase="webapps/PR"

    crossContext="true"

    debug="0"

    reloadable="true" >

</Context>

and add jsp , WEB_INF directories to webapps/PR.

PR -will be your application directory

Uthay