Hi everyone!
I'm using SSL client authentication in a tomcat 5.0.19. Everything goes
fine, but i need some help customizing error pages.

When a client want to use my application, the browser asks him to choose
a valid certificate, but perhaps he hasn't a valid one. If he doesn't
have a certificate, the client authentication can't be done, so my
application is never invoked. O.K.

So, the browser shows a "page not found error", wich isn't one of my
application's customized error pages (as my application have never been
invoked). How can i customize that error page, in order to show
something like "you need a valid certificate"?

I've created my own ErrorReportValve, used in the
"errorReportValveClass" directive of the Host in my tomcat's server.xml.
But it also seems not being invoked...

Any help will be useful, thanks in advice,

Carlos