I don't understand the invoker servlet. I understand that you have to
uncomment it from the default web.xml file (did that). BUT, If I create a
servlet and put it "web_app_context/WEB-INF/classes", then
call http://localhost:8080/web_app_context/servlet/<servlet_name> WHY does
that not work?? I simply want to test a servlet - I do not wish to change
the web apps WEB.XML file just for testing. Is there a simple way to test a
servlet, where I can create a servlet, put it someplace and call it via a
standard URL??