Can anyone point me to documentation listing the hardware/software prerequisites for installing Tomcat 4.1.30 (binary)?

I'm having trouble installing the Tomcat 4.1.30 binary on Win98SE on an old Pentium 100 PC with 64 MB of memory. I suspect the PC is too old and slow to run Tomcat but I haven't been able to find any list of prerequisites for Tomcat.

Could anyone point me to this documentation or confirm that the PC in question is inadequate to the job?

Rhino
---
rhino1 AT sympatico DOT ca
"If you're getting something for nothing, you're not using your own credit card."