Hi,

I am using TOMCAT 3.2 (I guess this means 3.2.1)

When creating a session (request.getSession(true)) within a servlet this session
creation takes about 10-20s!

And if you run the Netscape Browser 4.7 on the same machine as the servlet engine, the
session creation takes about 1 hour:
the reason is that Netscape takes all processing time when waiting for a response and
therefore blocks the servlet engine process.

Does anybody know this problem?

And why does TOMCAT need so long to create a session? With JRUN this was no problem.
What can be done?

In which TOMCAT version will this be corrected?

Axel   Lannion/France