> If i do the above step, client returns NTLM authorization header and
> client is authenticated at step 6.

No. step 3 the client only send the message contains the host name and
the NT domain name of the client. The client is not authenticated at
this stage! It requires a further challenge response (step 4-5) before
the client is authenticated. The nonce is used by the client to create
the LanManager and NT responses. This requires a hashed password which
is described in http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html. All this NTLM
stuff is implemented by the jCIFS project. You will have to develop a
similar implementation if you don't want to use jCIFS. Good luck!

> After identifying client name and his domain name, I will display a
FORM
> to a user (partially filled),he will fill the  remaining entries and
>submit the form but the problem is im not receiving the data.

My guess is IE is still waiting for the NTLM handshake to complete and
hence queuing your submit.

-lp