Hi All,
I have set up the clustering with tomcat 5 and it works awesome. I
followed the steps provided in the documentation for apache load
balancing. I had success the first time but after that I keep getting
this error in my apache logs
The system cannot find the path specified.  : mod_rewrite: can't access
text RewriteMap file /conf/balancing.conf

I have the balancing.conf in the conf directory.
Balancing.conf
LB1  tomcat1:8080
LB3  tomcat2:8080
ALL  tomcat1:8080|tomcat2:8080

Can you please tell me whats wrong with the above.

Thanks I advance
shyam