Does anyone know of a good hosting company that hosts Java. All the
companies I have talked to seem to have some limitations, either you cannot
set-up your own custom servlet-mappings via web.xml, or the Tomcat version
is old, shared instances of Tomcat that does not allow me the freedom to
stop and start Tomcat as the need arises etc.

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.