Some hints to get you there...

Think about how you start Tomcat (assuming it's not as a Windows service). If you were to edit that startup script to add your dll location to the java.library.path, then it would be available when you run. If you're running with low-level tools, this will be straight-forward. If you're running with an IDE, it'll be a tad more complicated (<jab>like everything else</jab>).

justin