As I mentioned before, I'm trying to set up seperate contexts for
develoepers so that they can all use the same machine and have
individual class files.  I was told that each context gets its own
WEB-INF directory.

I'm somewhat new to Java, but what I need to know is:

o. Where, in relation to the WEB-INF of docroot directory for a
context would I place .class (or .java, if the server will compile
them for me) files so that they will be picked up automatically
for that context.

o. How can I set up a class file heirarchy or system so that I
can 'import com.foo.bar.blah.*' and have the correct files for
the context picked up?

o. Do I need to use .war files, and if so, how?

o. How dynamic is the web.xml file in the WEB-INF directory?  Must
I restart the server (and Apache, in this case) every time I or
any other engineer makes a change?

--
Adam Haberlach            | "Having a smoking section in a restaurant is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       | like having a peeing section in a swimming pool"