I just discovered a minor bug when the graph is
resized. if you make the width less than the minimum
width, it will draw a line across. the fix for it is
easy. tomorrow I will probably post a new version with
a fix for it. I just ran the monitor for 2 hours and
the memory usage was constant.

peter lin