Hi,

>machine at home. But when I try to install it on my server, using the
>tomcat manager init
>command, I get this error. If I knew which class it was trying to
>instanciate, I might be
>able to fix it, but I'm basically hoping that someone has seen this
before
>and knows what
>the problem is. None of the classes I wrote are marked 'final'.

You're likely extending a class that's marked as final in a library
whose version on your home machine is different than on your server.
It's tough to tell which class from this stack trace, so the thing to do
is make very sure all the libraries at home and on the server are the
same, including extras like Xerces etc, and that you can compile your
app at home against these libraries.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.