Josh wrote:

> I'm beginning to thing no one knows the answer to this question.  Can
> anyone help me?  Does anyone currently have their setup as follows?
>
> As far as I can tell, tomcat doesn't have a way to just allow a /servlet
> directory so I can put all my .java, .class, and .jar files in like most
> servlet install files ask, am I missing something? It appears that I have
> to use the webapps directory, then have the WEB-INF directory structure
> below it. Is that right?
>
> Josh

The servlet 2.1 API lays down the law about the directory structure
for "Web applications" - WEB-INF is required.

JRun 3.0 provides for a JRun/servlets  directory to accommodate
old style configurations, but you might as well bite the bullet
and move to WEB-INF

--
WBB - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/