Hi All,

     I got a problem on setup Tomcat 5.0.19 on my windows 2000
enterprise server. I have installed java 1.4.x on it. I want change the
java vm option to instead the default setting. for example with opt.
-server -Xms64m -Xmx128m.. i already try few methods as following :

- stop service, run "Configure Tomcat" gui prog., and add above extra
opt. to Java VM's Java Option and then apply/ok. Then start the service.

- stop service. run "regedit" modify the tomcat's entries...
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> Services -> Tomcat5 -> ImagePath ..
..tomcat.exe.. modify the value... then start the service.

Above also cann't change the default 64M max. mem when i check it from
/mananger/status page...

- stop service. modify tomcat/bin/service.bat ... and then service.bat
remove then install, start the service., it cann't start the service..

   Any one could help me. THX.

Gordon