From: Jonathan Melhuish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 11:16 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Location of "webapp" directory

The JSP files for my web application are located within a subdirectory
of the Tomcat "webapps" directory.  Is there any way to read the
filesystem location of this subdirectory from within a JSP page?

I would have thought this would be easy, but I haven't managed to find
anything that does this :-(

TIA,

Jon