From: Marco Pöhler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 4:54 AM
To: tomcat-user
Subject: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Hi,

I'm running tomcat 5.0.19 & J2SDK1.4.2_03 on a suse linux 8.1. I wrote a
really simple application, just one servlet and a few jsp pages, using
dbcp/jndi. Nevertheless I got an OutOfMemoryError every 2 days and I
have to
restart the tomcat to fix the problem. Here is the log entry:

2004-03-21 10:41:04 StandardWrapperValve[mapperServlet]:
Servlet.service()
for servlet mapperServlet threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Okay, I've investigated my source code for some kind of memory leak, but
without any success. How can I found what the problem is ? Are there
tools
which can help me ?

thanks in advance

Marco Poehler