Hi!

I am stuck here :-/
Perhaps anyone could give me a poke in the right direction.

What is want to do is this: I am writing an "installer" for my web application. It is intended to ask the user for hostnames/IP-addresses for tomcat and a db-server, edit the context.xml to reflect the datasource, do some sql initialisation (so far, so good) and then (now that seems tricky) antomatically deploy the (local) war to a remote tomcat instance. It seems possible at least with tc5, since the ant task and the deployer app seem to do exactly this. How can it be archived?

Thanks in advance

Phil