Well, if it were BASIC Auth, then you'd just do this (over SSL, of course, to
hide the clear text username/password)...

https://myusername:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If the username and password are valid, there will be no prompt for username or
password.  You'll get right to the resource.

Jake

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: