I am using Log4J in my webapp. I have modified setclasspath.bat so that I
include the path to log4j.properties in my classpath. When I run
startup.bat, all is well and I get logging.
HOWEVER, when I run tomcat from my service manager (the way I wish to run
it), I get no logging, and I get an error message indicating tomcat could
not find my log4j.properties file. I then said 'OK, just put it in my
systems classpath variable. It still did not work. How do I setup Tomcat so
that when I run it as a service, it includes my classpath????