I am running Tomcat 4.03 on a windows 2K server with JDK1.3.1. I am
confused on configuration and was hoping someone could clarify or point to
documentation on it. I am confused on memory configuration do I change the
memory configuration for java or for Tomcat. I am also not sure how to
change the heap size. Do I put a statement in the server.xml or is it
something else. Is there documentation that tells you how to configure
Tomcat. Thanks.