From: Bachler, Elisabeth (Elisabeth) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 10:41 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: How to deploy a web application under Tomcat 5

Hello,
I have installed Tomcat 5 under Solaris. Everything works fine. I now

want

to create my own application (MyApp) with the WEB-INF directory and so

on.

do know there is a procedure to follow (you cannot just create the

MyApp

directory under the webapps dir!). I have read what the Tomcat document
says
but it is not clear to me. Could someone explain clearly the steps I am
supposed to follow to have the web structure?
Thanks

--
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction." -- Blaise Pascal