Hi,

>I think we need more people writing docs for Tomcat. Though
installation
>and basic configuration is covered quite well, and there is a LOT of
>stuff out there on Apache connectors, some advanced stuff, like writing
>your own realms or JNDI realms, or even the recent discussions about
>JNDI datasources are not covered -- or if they are, not adequately.

Contributions are always gladly reviewed and nearly universally accepted
(plus credits are always retained).

>Here, here. But I need to say a little something about my documents.
The
>original document is actually in Docbook format, and I generate the
HTML
>from that document using docbook utilities. If you want to put it into
>the Wiki, you'll need only the HTML (without the masthead), am I right
?
>I've never used Wiki before, so I may need help here.

Wiki will take HTML plus a few wiki-specific commands.  You can see the
help at http://wiki.apache.org/general if you'd like more information.
Wiki doesn't automatically work with DocBook format.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.