I want to store session information in a database to be shared between a set
of servers in a "load balancing without session affinity" configuration.

I know this means a database query for every request, but I can afford that,
and my small amount of session data changes rarely so there will not be that
many database writes.

I think the combination of PersistentManager and PersistentValve can do
this, but I can't find any documentation about PersistentValve.

Has anybody set up a configuration like this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

- tony