The Free Memory(not the java heap) continues to drop even when there is nothing going
on with tomcat.  It gets to the point where there is hardly any left and we have to
restart tomcat.  I'm using JRockit and have my JAVA_OPTS="-server -Xms1200 -Xmx1200"
on a Pentium 3 machine with 2GB of RAM.  I'm new to Memory profiling but can't seem to
find any lingering objects using JProbe, besides, the Free Memory continues to drop on
the machine over the weekend when no testing is taking place.  What can be wrong?  Any
help would be great.
Thanks,
Tom