From: Bryan K. Cantwell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 6:45 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Fake 'alias' for sales rep pages

I have created a templated 'Personal' web page (jsp) that dynamically
becomes the personal page of each of our sales reps in the copmpany.
What I
need to know is how I can make the URL unique for each rep's page
without
actually creating a directory or alias for each and every one of them.
For
instance I am John Doe, sales rep,  I want my personal URL to be
http://www.domain.com/johndoe/. Any help?

---