Hi,
Great! ;)

You mean you followed the information as provided at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/ajp.html?

You might want to email to authors of the various documents that you
tried without success previously to let them know of this.  Hopefully
they'll update their docs and other users will be spared the hassles you
went through.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Maybe
>that will help.
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> > From: "Dale, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> > Date: 2004/03/30 Tue AM 10:30:34 CST
>> > To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> > Subject: RE: Connecting Apache and Tomcat
>> >
>> > Try this one
>> >
>> > http://www.connecties.com/cymulacrum/tomcat5/book1.html

Service
>Unavailable error.
>> >
>> > My files are exactly as suggested on the site above. Any
suggestions or
>ideas are welcome.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Karl