Bill,
So, if the Tomcat doesn't talk to Apache/IIS/etc.. there is no need of this
connector?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Uma

             "Bill Barker"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: news
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             rg>                                                        cc

             03/31/2004 12:52
             PM

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: What is the use of this
               "Tomcat Users           connector
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi,
> May I know the exact use of this connector. What happens if I remove
this?

You'll no longer be able to talk to Apache/IIS/SunOne using mod_jk :).