You're going to have to qualify your definition of scalability before anyone can
provide useful information.

scalability in terms of concurrent users?
requests per second?
average response time?
cluster size?
concurrent connections?

without a point of reference, scalability means very little :)

peter

"MacManus, Brett C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
    I am needing information on the scalability of Tomcat.  We are currently using Web
Logic, but are considering Tomcat and our only concern in scalability.  Can anyone
help me out with this as I am unable to track down any specifics.

Thank You

Brett