Hello. I'm working in a  web application with tomcat and struts. Now I'm
implementing session tracking and authentication and I don't know how to do
it. I'm using DataSourceRealm with mysql and I have a user role and a admin
role. I've read about DataSourceRealm in jakarta web, but I didn't
understand so well. I've tried it but nothing did happen.

1º) How must I configure the application (web.xml and server.xml).

2º) I want to assing each part of the application to a role. How can I do
that?

Thanks for all.