Has anyone had any luck deploying one of their own MBeans in Tomcat?
I've got a Dynamic MBean I'm trying to deploy and I've had no luck.
I've tried both methods listed at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/mbeans-descriptor-howto.
html.  Neither one seemed to work.  I've got my mbean jar in the
commons/lib directory, my mbeans-descriptors.xml file in the
commons/classes directory, and changed server.xml to point to this file.
How can I determine if this MBean has been deployed.  I tried going to
the jmxproxy page in the manager app but didn't see it loaded there.
When I try to look it up in my code I get an InstanceNotFoundException.
Could someone please help me?  I can supply my entry in the
mbeans-descriptors.xml file if needed.

Thanks.