there's no need to be embarrased. happens to everyone. I know I've done that before,
but since I stress test regularly, like weekly or bi-weekly I usually catch these
before it escalates.

maybe I'm anal, but when ever I add a significant feature or module to my webapp, I
always run a quick stress test. If it looks suspicious, I run more tests. so far it's
worked well for me and increases my chances of delivering a solid app.

peter lin

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Wonder wonder wonder ;) Pick up a profiler (you can get free evals),
find the leak, and post your results. If it's in tomcat I guarantee it
will be fixed very quickly (these are top-priority fixes always).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

Struts
>site with no heavy code. The other site only uses Java to send SMTP
>messages from submitted forms.....

may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This
saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an)
and notify the sender. Thank you.