Hi Mike,

jk_module and JkMount will only work if you are using JK.  You are using JK2
so you should go back to your original configuration.

Looking back at your log output, I noticed an error about a JNI lib not
being found.  I am fairly certain that using Unix Sockets requires JNI so
that may be the root cause of your problem.  Make sure you compiled jk2 with
jni and that the jni lib (jkjni.so) is in the right location.

Maybe you should just try using regular channel sockets rather than unix
sockets ( it seems to be defaulting to that anyways but I don't know for
sure).

hth,
Adrian Lanning