Hi Reynir

I'm not affiliated to the vendor but Resin 3.x doc is much improved
over it's 2.x era. See them at www.caucho.com.

Reynir Þór Hübner wrote:
Hi,
I've tested resin around alot. In my oppinion the docs for resin are bad, but the product seems to be good, and performes well.
The resin website is very badly arranged and that again comes down on the docs.

Maybe if you buy a version of resin you get something better, but I haven't seen that.

hope it helps
-reynir

Hiroshi Iwatani wrote:

And, Resin is open-source, kind of ...

Josh Rehman wrote:

Has anyone compared Tomcat 5 and Resin?

Resin has a huge drawback of being closed-source, but it has a great reputation for being small, fast, and easy to configure. Tomcat is working for us, but has been something of a bear WRT learning curves and gotchas, so I'm interested in learning more about the alternatives.

Thanks.

-- Hiroshi Iwatani

*stop cruelty* Annual number of institutionally euthanized cats and dogs including kittens and puppies: US 5 million, JP 500 thousand. How about your country? *for our better karma*