From: Mike Curwen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 1:59 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: [OT] getBlob() error in Tomcat

The javadoc for that error suggests:
"this error can only occur at run time if the definition of some class has
incompatibly changed since the currently executing method was last compiled."

So is the version of classes12.jar that you used to compile the code, the exact same
version that is being used to run it ?

As for casting......

OracleResultSetClass foo = (OracleResultSetClass)result;

obviously, you'd need to replace 'OracleResultSetClass' with the actual name of the
class.