Hi
I've installed Tomcat 5.0.19 on MacOSX 10.3 and all is well EXCEPT... (of course)
When I try to get to the admin application, the login page comes up fine. If I enter a username and password NOT defined in conf/tomcat-users.xml I get an "invalid username..." page (as I should)
BUT when I enter a valid user and password I get a "403" (forbidden) page with the description
"Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden."

I've checked permissions in Unix, Googled like crazy and looked in catalina.out for any error msgs. An admin log file is not being created in logs/

Any help GREATLY appreciated
TIA
---Raymond