Hi people. I need measure the memory use for my application in the tomcat 4.1.12.
Some body know how do.
  Thanks and sorry mi inglish

        Saludos !!
        SALVATIERRA, Mauricio Hugo
        Information Technology
        Ford Argentina S.C.A.
        Phono/Fax: 54-11-4756-8750
        mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit our page: http//www.ford.com.ar/

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly
confidential and property of Ford Argentina S.C.A. They may not be used or disclosed
by someone who is not a named recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender by replying to this email inserting the word "Misdirected" as
the message and delete the present message.