Hello All,

I am having some strange problem using taglibs in tomcat 4.1.27 and jdk1.4.
My webapp named 'hris', works well without taglibs. I am using 2.3 dtd which
i refer as http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_3.dtd.
I have downloaded the taglibs standard library (not standard-1.0) from
apache website and its standard-examples webapp works fine when deployed and
run as a seperate webapp. However if I add the tag-libs tag element in my
hris webapp, the tag-lib does not work. I deployed it as

  <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>/tag</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglibs-input.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>

and in my jsp page use <%@ taglib uri="/tag" prefix="input" %>
However I get an error message
The absolute url "/tag" cannot be found

I have tried several different ways and no matter what I do, I get the same
error from 'hris' but the standard-examples works ok. I am baffled and
stuck..... Any help or suggestions will greatly help.

thanks
-sumit