Hi list,
I'm trying to get Apache 2.0.49/JK2/Tomcat 5.0.19 to work
I was able to get JK2 to compile and placed the mod_jk2.so and libjkjni.so
in /usr/local/apache/modules
But when I start the Tomcat server, I'm getting this error

INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/local/apache/modules/libjkjni.so:
/usr/local/apache/modules/libjkjni.so: undefined symbol: apr_md5_final

Please help!

My jk2.properties file:
# Set the desired handler list
handler.list=apr,request,channelSocket
channelSocket.port=8009
shm.file=/usr/local/tomcat/logs/jk2.shm
apr.NativeSo=/usr/local/apache/modules/libjkjni.so

workers2.properties:
[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Requried for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers.
file=anon

# Defines a load balancer named lb. Use even if you only have one machine.
[lb:lb]

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009
group=lb

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/jsp-examples/*]
group=lb

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime information

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=The Tomcat /jkstatus handler
group=status:

and httpd.conf:
LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so
JkSet config.file /usr/local/apache/conf/workers2.propertie