Hello All,

I have got 2 machines (Tomcat 5.0 & Apache 2.0) connected with mod_jk2.

In our application the user has to log in. When he wants to log out in a
servlet I call session.invalidate() to kill the session and redirects to
the login page. The session is definitly not existing anymore, but the user
can't login until a timeout.

When I disable cookies on the client, everything works fine. So it seems
that there is any information in the cookie that is not totally removed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards

Marc