Thank you Filip,

Is thread locking a known issue with the system logger?
I've never seen this happen anywhere else before.
I didn't see anyting in the buglist for Tomcat.

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.