From: Patrick Willart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 5:21 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: FW: Tomcat 5 and LDAP

This is how I have had it configured once. It worked against an iPlanet LDAP server.

      <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm" debug="99"
                 connectionURL="ldap://127.0.0.1:389";
                 roleBase="ou=groups,dc=aptitudexchange,dc=com"
                 roleName="cn"
                 roleSearch="(uniqueMember={0})"
                 userPattern="uid={0},ou=people,dc=aptitudexchange,dc=com" />

grts,

Patrick