Hi,

I was wondering if the following scenario is possible and how it should
be accomplished, or maybe how I should handle it differently.

I'm using tomcat 5.0.19 and I'm also using apache webserver 2.0.49

I've got in my webapps directory two applications A and B and I have two
domains registered a.mycom.com and b.mycom.com.
What I would like to happen is that request are routed by apache webserver accordingly,
like this:

http://a.mycom.com -> http://localhost:8080/a

http://b.mycom.com -> http://localhost:8080/b

I have tried the proxy settings describe in the manual pages, but that
way I can only get it working by using
http://a.mycom.com/a -> http://localhost:8080/a

But then again, I guess there would be problems with generated links to the server
(which include the context path).
Any thoughts on this, best practices?

Regards,
Wouter de Vaal