On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 11:33:54AM -0300, Leonardo Ribas wrote:
> My tomcat is returning incomplete html pages when the html to be returned is
> too big.
> For example, when i want to create a combo box with all cities from my
> country, tomcat return a incomplete html like this:
> <select>
> <option>city 1</option>
> <option>city 2</option>
> <option>city 3</option>
> <option>city 300</option>
> <option>city 301</option>
> HERE TOMCAT ENDS THE HTML FOR EXAMPLE.

     As another poster mentioned, normally that indicates a
programming error in the servlet or JSP.

     I've run into this sort of error frequently.  What's almost
certainly happening is that somewhere in your code an exception is
being thrown.  The exception is being swallowed by the tomcat logger.
If it's not showing up in catalina.out, it's probably showing up in
the localhost_foo_etc log for that web application.

     If my experience is any guide, most likely the exception's in an
included JSP.

--
Steven J. Owens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]