You need to answer at least these questions:
- what monthly traffic do you need?
- what OS and server software do you need?
- what security do you need?
- can you manage the server or need an admin?
- what is your budget?

Just a quick note:
For personal use any shared j2ee hosting will serve
your needs. For production use buy managed* dedicated*
server to save in technical staff, expensive
maintenance and support.

Evgeny
Javadesk