Hi,

Im wanting to run the program on the server.

When I startup Tomcat with the -security option Tomcat doesn't start up? This is the
case even when I take out my modifications to the policy file. When I don't use the
-security option Tomcat runs fine but I am unable to execute another program from my
webapp. Anyone have an idea as wo why not?

Thanks in advance
Andrea Powles