Friends,

        I am using tomcat for my servlet processing.
        Whenever I navigate within my application,
        using myown links (I mean not using browser
        links), I want my page to be refreshed. My
        pages are not getting refreshed in IE. On
        Netscape they work very fine. I used to use
        JWS and it was working very fine on IE & NN.

        I tried setting up following headers:

        httpservletresponse.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
        httpservletresponse.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");
        httpservletresponse.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");

        I tried setting up following META tags also:

        Both of these solutions have failed.
        Please help me.

Warm Regards,
Raghu