Thanks I found the same!

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:34 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: [BULK] - Re: Tomcat JMX monitor beans

I think the current status servlet provides request count per page and webapp. I could
be wrong. have you looked at the full status page in TC5?

peter

"Sankaranarayanan (Ganesh) Ganapathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I see that tomcat
provides JMX administration beans however I don't see
tomcat JMX beans for monitoring (like thread pools) and statistics like

a) time required to complete a request
b) avergate time required to complete a request
c) average number of requests per unit of time
d) number of requests in the system when handling a request
e) maximum number of requests in the system

f) average number of requests in the system

(the same list could be extended for sessions and such).

Am I missing something here - let me know.

Thanks

Ganesh