Von: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. April 2004 13:37
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: RE: Problem invoking webservice from within servlets service
method.

I don't know anything about axis.

The message indicates for me that axis is reading from a http server.
The server answers (with 404).

The question is, which http server is it talking to ? May be
it's just talking with the wrong http server.

Are you using tomcat standalone or behind apache/iis/... ?

I don't think that anything in tomcat will activly deny such
kind of access. It's more likely a misconfiguration.