On 4/22/2004 4:10 AM, Chanan Braunstein wrote:

Hello,
        Using Tomcat 5.0.19 I cannot get EL to work in my webapp (It works
fine in jsp-examples). I checked the version of web.xml to make sure it is
2.4 and I added to be safe:
        <jsp-property-group>
                <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
                <el-ignored>false</el-ignored>
        </jsp-property-group>

But, all I get is the EL text back at me.