Look for the <Host></Host> tag in you server.xml
The name parameter should be equal to localhost
Change it to your server name

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Emerson Cargnin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2004 16:15
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: auto-configuration of mod_jk

I'm using tomcat 5.0.19, apache 2.0.47, mod_jk...

Tomcat generates a mod_jk.conf file with the following clause before the
jkmount clauses:

<VirtualHost localhost>
     ServerName localhost

With this clause, apache does not create any mapping...

This is my configuration of the listener...

Is there any other property of this configuration? The virtualhost
clause has to match with some apache configuration???

<Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig" append="true"
forwardAll="false"  modJk="/usr/lib/apache2/mod_jk.so"
jkworkersConfig="/home/echo/download/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.19/worker.properties
"

    />

--
Emerson Cargnin